Sunday, May 08, 2005

May 8, 2005

Well, I think I blew it. My local university informed me by phone that the last day to apply for a Master’s degree in English was the 9th of May. I tried to apply online early this morning (the weeks since the phone call have been a bit busy), and although the database indicated the major and degree were still “open” for application, when I attempted to submit my online application, the system came back with a notice that this degree and major are closed.

I’ve printed both the online application, plus have filled out a hardcopy application to take to them tomorrow and see if it is actually closed totally, or just closed for online applications.

I can still apply to the local community college for my language requirements, which I will most likely do this fall, whether or not I get accepted to the university.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home