Sunday, January 11, 2009

Is it 2009 Already???

Here we are! A new year and already I'm behind in my blogging. Oh well. It's been a year.

9 days left to a new president.

New resolves already broken? 1 so far.

Last year's resolves kept? 4 I think…I did my best to write notes to people when I thought of them and was able; ok, I can't remember the others. According to my blog from last year I didn't make any. Well I didn't write about any that I made, so omission of said resolves equals non-existence, doesn't it?

My "What I did last summer" post never got finished…my brilliant political perspectives never got posted…well, except for that one in March. I am glad Obama got elected; I hope his hope helps the country have hope and increase our overall hope to get out of our perceived hope-less situation.

When I'm about to go to sleep at night, my mind comes up with all kinds of great and inspiring things to write. When I'm awake and have time, my mind closes like a steel trap and releases nothing for me to write. So I blather on about something or another hoping that my mind will eventually squeeze out something worth reading. Right now, my mind has closed, even though just last night I had three different posts in my head to publish.

So for now, a wish for a Happy New Year, a hope for a good year for all of us throughout 2009, good health and accessible health insurance for all.

More to come sometime, I'm sure.


 


 


 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home