Friday, March 21, 2008

About Last Night’s Entry


 

So, I posted something while I slept. I wanted to add a preface to it, but I guess this "post-face" will have to do.

I have seen the e-mail post about the undocumented farm workers too many times to just delete it. I figured it wasn't worth sending it to all the people I know, like one other post I did, so I only sent it to the one person who had forwarded it to me, and then put it on my blog so that if anyone else was interested in my humble opinion, it would display here, for any and all to read and flame me if they want, or agree with me if they want, or even get "inspired" to think about a different side of the argument if they are so inclined.

My response to the post is long-winded, and italicized. I hope it also displays in a different color, but I'm not one to take the time to make sure that happened. I'll look at it just to make sure it contrasts enough with the background so my 7 – er, I've been told 8 – readers can actually see the print, but that's about it. So, there it is, full color (I hope) and all my opinion, not very well researched but derived from my reading, and listening to other people's arguments either for or against immigration control.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home