Saturday, February 05, 2005

Friday's Feast

Appetizer: If you were a dog, what breed would you be, and why?

A collie long beautiful hair, not too needy, not real fragile, a helper,a companion, long, distinguished face, and intelligent. Just like me 8^)

Soup: What does the color purple make you think of?

Royalty

Salad: Approximately how long does it take you to get ready each morning?

35 minutes

Main Course: How many cousins do you have, and are you close to them?

I have 22 first cousins, 3 of whom have passed away. I grew up close to most of them, doing the Ed Sullivan show & Bonanza every Sunday night on Uncle Mike's "blonde" Magnavox console television. The first in our family to have a color tv. Now, I hardly see any of them, especially since my mother died, unless at a funeral or the rare wedding. We all seem to have different lives. Except for my favorite, Cliff, with whom I talk as often as possible, and we even see each other more than my other family members, even though he and his family live 2500 miles away from me.

Dessert: Take your initials (first, middle, last) and come up with something else those letters could stand for. (Example: SFO = Sweet Funny Otter)

Colonels Read Huge Maps

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home