Monday, January 24, 2005

Yippee!!

So Saturday, I asked my very dear husband to help me with the rest of the things in the garage. Yes there was a lot more, and some of it I didn’t know what he wanted done. After an hour of hearing banging, dropping, throwing, doors slamming, I went out to help and find out what was so “dismaying” to him. After we talked, I returned inside to finish one of my projects. I was so happy to notice that the banging and throwing and door slamming had stopped. So I thought it might be safe to go out and help. Within one hour, our garage was cleaned, dusted and swept. It looks beautiful!! I wanted to leave the door open so all the neighbors could see we weren’t “collectors” of items of dubious usefulness.”

I was so very happy! We got cleaned up ourselves and went to Disney’s California Adventure for an all night celebration. I so enjoyed myself especially since I felt I could go with good conscience, since we had done so much that day already. I felt so good I even went on this horrible, terrible ride with the three of them. That would be the next story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home