Thursday, January 04, 2007

A Pirate's Life for Me--at least for now

Hi gang...
I have a scratch on my cornea and am wearing a patch over my left eye. If
there are typos, it's because I'm typing with my eyes closed, as every time
I move my right eye, my left eye follows it, and boy, does that hurt! It's
also killer to have to look anywhere in the direction of a light
source. Feels as if my left eye will just pop out with pain!

I just took 2 vicodins and a lot of water, and am going to go lie down,
even that will be lonely cold and dark...I sure hope the vicodin helps the
pain.

I see the doc tomorrow again for a followup to see if it has stayed a
scratch and hasn't turned into an infection, and therefore a watchamacallit.

I hope I won't have to have the patch tomorrow, and I'll be able to see to
read, but for now, g'night!

Hugs,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home