Sunday, November 21, 2004

Friday's Feast

I am a copycat. I admit it freely. So, here, copied from my favorite East Coast Editor, is Friday's Feast. I figure that since I didn't blog last Friday (11/19/04), I can get away with doing this today. After all, it's only Sunday!

Appetizer: What do you think is the perfect age to get married? To have a first child? To retire?
married: 28; first child: 34; retire: 50

Soup: If you could change occupations tomorrow, what would you want to do for a living?
Teach English at a local college

Salad: What does the color green make you think of?
Rest, The Nordic Godess' verandah, trees, peace

Main Course: What is something that has happened to you over the last year that you didn't expect?
Gaining so much weight, dealing with grief, marriage issues, and a body that just won't cooperate anymore.

Dessert: How old were you when you had your first kiss?
14--sort of a first crush kiss; 18--first "real" kiss (late bloomer? No one to play spin the bottle with?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home