Friday, April 08, 2005

Wish Me Luck!

I'll take a state of California test tomorrow to see if I'm qualified to substitute teach in California. It's the CBEST, and the math portion of the workshop has me quite convinced that I will fail at least that third of the test.

Fortunately (or not?) it allows four hours to complete the test. I just hope I can concentrate for that long.

Please have good thoughts for me from 9:am until 1:pm tomorrow (Saturday), if you can, that I won't have to re-take it and that my decision to make this my practice test is not necessary.

There will be an update sometime in the future, other than this one.

2 Comments:

At 9/4/05 12:38, Blogger dsimom said...

Good luck Charmaine! Let us know how it was.

 
At 9/4/05 14:21, Blogger gemmak said...

Sorry, I didn't get to this until after you took it, damn time zones etc. but here's wishing you much good luck all the same, tho I'm sure you won't need it. How did it go??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home