Saturday, March 19, 2005

Now I’m Running Away!

Well, sort of, anyway. We are going to Arizona for the weekend and will return late Sunday night. We are taking Scott’s cousin Nancy with us to visit our other cousin Barbara in Phoenix. I’m looking forward to getting away for a night, anyway.

My email is totally hosed. I was convinced to sign on to “GMail” and it attacked and ate my Eudora email, so for the present, please direct any correspondence to me at mankeyfour@yahoo.com.

I am awake far too late since my dear husband wants to leave at 5:30 am so we get to Phoenix at a reasonable time tomorrow afternoon. It is raining; I’ve finally got most of the house to look as if it hasn’t already been broken into. (I have the fear of the police or fire dept having to come into the house while we’re away, and not being able to tell whether it’s been ransacked or not because I’ve left it so messy.)

So, I’ll be going to bed now and throwing a few outfits into the bag very early in the morning.

I’ll be back early next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home