Thursday, December 01, 2005

Kid-isms

Oh, my normally articulate nearly nine year old!

Learning Christmas songs for her Girl Scout troop who will sing carols in our neighborhood on the 12th...

"Don we now our GREY apparel, fa la la..."

and last night, while helping my dad get settled into his new apartment, we heard an announcement over the loudspeaker...
Sarah came in and said, "Mom--They're having groceries in the lounge at 7:00!"

(the announcement was that rosary would be held in the lounge at 7:00)

I couldn't correct her. I just couldn't.


And I have to add my younger daughter's latest...

Emily's:

The flag salute..."...one nation indivisible with livreebee for all"

I was so impressed she got "indivisible" right! Then came "livreebee"--too cute

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home