Thursday, February 23, 2006

Thursday Threesome

Visualize Whirled Peas
Onesome: Visualize-- Hmmm...How are you on maps and mapping? Are you one of those people who can translate the paper version to what you're seeing on the road? ...or do you rely on a 'trusy native guide' (or GPS unit) to get you around someplace you've never been?
I’m great at maps and mapping.  I’m fairly good at navigation, and like to get lost if I do, that adds to my adventures.
Twosome: Whirled-- about in your head: did you ever have a phrase or song lyric you "just got wrong"? You know, like that Hendix "Kiss this guy" malapropism...
YUP! Just recently I learned that Santana’s line for Evil Ways, lyrics “When I come home, baby, my house is dark and my pots are cold,” are not, “my house is dark and my thoughts are cold.” Works either way for me.
Threesome: Peas-- porridge hot? Even though we're looking to the end of Winter (at least here in the Northern Hemisphere), what has been your favorite hot meal this past few months?
Roast beast and pasta—together, separate, however. And French bread…warm, fresh from the bakery oven with butter.  Made me the girl I am today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home