Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Ten on Tuesday

I thought this was a great one, tho I wish it had been asked 3 weeks ago...(My parents were my greatest living role models, ever)

Ten Living Role Models

1. Eddyth Ramsey - a wonderful gracious & talented woman who everyone loves
2. Tracey Kelvie - my obstitrician - I love her philosophy about life and children
3. Paul Newman - on another list, but certainly on mine too.
4. Joanne Woodward - #3's wife
5. Debbie Street - I love the grace with which she embraces people
6. Lorena Foster - I so admire her dignity and philosophy
7. Delores Thimlar - such beautiful woman, inside and out - She treats people the way I ought to do.
8. Bill & Melissa Gates - for their charitable -ness
9. Christie Hardey - I want to be her
10. HRH Sarah Ferguson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home