Tuesday, August 08, 2006

An Update!! Finally!

Finally, after some “encouragement,” I’m updating this blog.

So--are you all well? Going anywhere between now and school start? We have one more trip, and I'm thinking of canceling my part of it - I'm supposed to take the girls camping at Big Sur with two other families. Scott plans to stay home for the week. Lucky him--gets to go to work and gets to have the house to himself for a whole week. Something's wrong with that picture. At least he'll be stuck with the dog, and he knows if anything happens to the dog, I'll find something terrible to do to him. (he doesn't like the dog much.)

I'm in need of a home organizer, and someone else to help me with today's priorities. Laundry to put away, sheets to change, suitcases to put away, Dad's paperwork, my paperwork, bills, floors, tables, dusty surfaces and vacuuming, and then I'll be all done...wait, no...there's the play room and the girls' bedroom, and oh yeah, the bathrooms...that will leave the car. And the yard. oh, but today the girls have soccer practice. So I can't forget to make them an early dinner. Plus they both have swim lessons at
noon:30.

If I get all that done today, we might get to play a little tomorrow--who am I talking about, "we"? ME. The others just play anyway, don't they.

I think I'll put creamer in my coffee today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home