Friday, September 08, 2006

A little Friday Update--First Week of School

A friend suggested that I post 10 things I think people like about me next week...I may do that just to counter the negative!

We're doing well...I am a Disney Widow now..Scott's production is in hyper-drive mode, and he's gone from 7:am until 10:pm, so single mom I am for about the next 3-4 months. It won't be that bad, but it will be a challenge!

Emily started kindergarten this week. She loves it!! She makes me do her hair every morning in a pony tail, and wears all her cute new school clothes. Her teacher is the same teacher Sarah had in the first grade. The school assigned Em to a K/1st combination class. There are 10 Kinders and 10 First graders, and she feels really special to be in a class with first graders.

Sarah is in the 4th grade, and so far she loves it too. She's a good student; she loves school. I think it's because it's so boring at home--she'll go to school just to break the monotony! 8^) Scott and I are holding our breaths until homework sets in and the "real" 4th grade starts--right now it's review and she finishes her homework in about 10 minutes every night. We hope she still likes school after the "real" homework starts coming home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home