Wednesday, January 17, 2007

DRAT

Well, first, yesterday's Ten on Tuesday was a bust. The 10 things to list were things "you" are good at doing. I could only think of three, and one of them isn't for common knowledge/publishing on the internet.

So, no 10 on Tuesday for me this week.

When Scott got home last night, he brought with him another speedbump; our really cool Silver Pass for Disneyland expires on 3/30/07. Which means no more D'land trips for us. wah. 8^(

Oh well, maybe he'll get a job that pays so much we won't need worry about the ticket prices for entrance or the high food costs, or losing our nice discount on merchandise. Maybe I'd better do some Christmas shopping in February!

As far as everything else, Life is good. Really. The next three weeks will be an adjustment, with Scott clearing out his office, coming home early, and then being home a lot. I really feel for him.

I just hope I can get my home jobs done so I can have a peaceful home here for him.

Later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home