Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Ten on Tuesday

Ten Memories from High School

Hmm...that was so long ago, I wonder if I can recall more than five, but here's my HS try...

1. MB kissing me
2. Getting hurt while playing softball and not being able to stand up straight
3. Early morning PE classes when the air was cold (October) and clear and I could see my beloved mountains so clear I felt I could almost touch them.
4. Mark Nicholson
5. Steve Walsh
6. Riding around in Peggy's blue '56 Chevy
7. UCRiverside, Gabe Bustamante, and "Our House" (my sweetest memory of HS)
8. After concerts when the woodwinds and brass players would just jam--Great gasps they were good!
9. Dave Feree copying my homework every morning
10. SW calling me "Girlie Girl" right after graduation and picking me up and swirling me around a few times. Now THAT is a great memory!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home