Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Ten on Tuesday

Well, 10 on Wednesday just doesn't sound right.

This week's Ten is: 10 Things You Would Do if You Were Younger

1. get my Bachelor's degree right out of high school, and my Master's degree right after that. I could be a rich lawyer right now, and ready to retire!

2. get my pilot's license (I still may do this)

3. have two more children

4. acquire career skills that transfer all over the world.

5. work for a company that has world wide offices and transfer. A lot.

6. take that Mediterranean cruise that included beautiful Yugoslavia before the Serbs and Croats went to war.

7. leave the Gas Company a lot sooner than I did.

8. work more on my art and taken the more challenging road.

9. reaching....reaching...find a way to ski more

10. feel better about myself (which if it were #1, all the other things I would really have done.) 8^) I wish the drugs available now had been available then--I could have been a contender!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home