Tuesday, August 28, 2007

((((((( Ten on Tuesday Update: 10 Things You Like About Your Job )))))))

Well, since I'm not gainfully employed yet, my ten things may not be like most others...

1. The good morning hugs and kisses I get from my subordinates (ages 10 & 6)
2. Home made meals at lunch time
3. Working in my night shirt
4. Routine duties can be done in 2 hrs (they are not always done in that time, but they can be)
5. Hugs and kisses from subordinates when they return from their "field" work (school)
6. Hugs and kisses from supervisor (or co-leader) when he arrives from his field work. (And no disciplinary action when all the jobs are not done at the end of the day.)
7. very little filing (when compared to my last job)
8. walks at my leisure, breaks when I choose to take them,
9. fringe benefits!!
10. My hobbies are included in my job description (sewing, reading, baking, cooking, scrapbooking, photography, piano playing, blog writing, crocheting, teaching my subordinates the same job duties/hobbies)

That is some great job!!

There is a lot to tell about this past week of days, but since I'm, vacationing in Lake Tahoe, my next news may have to be tomorrow's or later post..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home