Thursday, July 26, 2007

The Second Surgery

Well, now that the interview is over, tomorrow morning bright and early I'll head over to the hospital for my second carpal tunnel surgery. This time it will be on my right hand, so I don't know if I'll be posting or corresponding by email for awhile. I know I'll be in a cast for a week, then a big bandage for another two weeks, and then a brace. My left hand didn't get the grand treatment, but for the right hand, the professionals appear to be communicating with me a little more about the details.

If the surgery is on time, and this doc seems to do his surgeries on time if not early, I'll be home by noon. I'll have Scott email you all to let you know that everything is fine.

Thank you for the good wishes, prayers, lit candles and everything while I get to live another chapter or two.


 


 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home