Monday, December 10, 2007

Oh no, that is not all…

I don't feel quite as bad as I did yesterday and for the weeks previous to yesterday, but it's cyclical. I have moments when things are ok--and then there are moments like yesterday and Saturday when I realized that I lost my beautiful diamond bracelet while shopping last week and it will not be recovered or found. I phoned every store that I visited, and no one had found it. Of course not--who would turn in a $5000 bracelet?

No, we didn't pay that much but that's what it's appraised value is.  Scott gave it to me when Emily was born, and it meant so much to me.  I know, it's a material object. That part doesn't mean anything--it's the meaning behind the gift that meant the world to me.

2 Comments:

At 10/12/07 19:53, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm so sorry for everything you've been through. If I was still around I would make you something yummy to eat and loose yourself in. I look forward to your next resurfacing and I'll be thinking about you in the mean time.
Christie

 
At 13/12/07 16:43, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dearest Charmaine,

That really sucks big time about your job. At least, you can say that you've tried that. Whenever you're ready, you'll definitely be going for something different. You can't say that the life is boring, right?

If I live nearby, I'll be inviting you over often for some tea while our kids are at the schools.

I find it quite challenging to raise our kids now that they're slightly older - with all their activities. Heck, the motherhood is the most **UNDERAPPRECIATED** of all the jobs. Sigh... Made me realize that I had it easier when they were babies!! Big sigh...

It really helps when I hang out with some moms of the older kids and I realize that my current problems are quite minor as compared to their! It will get worse when our kids hit the teens - YIKES!!

Hugs,
Lori

 

Post a Comment

<< Home