Saturday, January 19, 2008

Happy Saturday

I just had a shock to my system realizing Sarah (and the other Dec Babes) will be in 6th grade next year!! I never would have believe, in my 20's that I'd have one child, let alone that child going into 6th grade and having a sibling!

Well, Happy Saturday, we just got home from Sarah's team's last playoff game...they won one game, and lost two...the good thing is that 1) Soccer is over till next September, and 2) the team they played this morning only won by one point whereas all the other teams they played they beat by 5-8 points. So we showed pretty strong, even though one of our girls did not play due to illness, and Sarah was ill but played anyway, plus 2 other girls just didn't show for the game. All 11 of our girls had to play the whole game. Usually they get subbed out and get a little rest during one or another quarter.  So, I'm still very proud of them. (and still pretty d**n happy about Sarah's goal last week!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home