Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Can’t Hold in My Excitement

Well, after discussing and discussion, with Scott (dh) and the potential supervisor (AM), as well as my two beautiful daughters (S&E), there have been a few changes about the job I'm about to take beginning this coming Monday, March 10th.

IT'S GOING TO BE PART TIME!!!! I think it will be 30 hrs per week. That is so very good, because although the pay may be somewhat less, and still there will be no benefits, the department will save money, and I won't have to pay so much for childcare!!! Plus, I'll be home in the mornings to make sure the girls get to school, and will get home in the evenings in time to make dinner and have some time with the family.

My friend, AM, is such a great guy!!! I cannot believe my good fortune in knowing him!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 5/3/08 12:08, Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats on the new job.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home