Thursday, August 12, 2004

And Another Thing...

There is one more thing I wish to add to my monologue of last night...Without the support of my loving and long-suffering husband, the encouragement and cheer of my daughters, and very important, the support, listening ears, strong shoulders, patience and commiseration of my virtual sisters, who are some of the most important people in my life, I would not have been able to get to this point. I am so grateful to have you all in my life. (and no, I'm not in a mushy phase of PMS)

I must apologize, too, since responding to emails has been difficult for me at times. The depression had me hog-tied and overwhelmed, and some days responding to even one email gave me one too many mountains to climb. I do hope to remedy that, and begin regularly responding again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home