Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Me Oh My, What a Day

Well, the contractor and I finally made contact, and are things ever happening quickly. I have been banished from my bedroom (which means my shower, so I get to use the girls' bathtub to bathe), and the ceiling is being scraped and resurfaced, the walls and trim painted (Dunn Edward's Swiss Coffee for the trim and Green Tea for the walls, white for the ceiling). I hope it looks good--now that I linked the paint company's website, Green Tea doesn't look at all like the paint swatch I have here. The color I hope for is more of a "sea mist green" or "dream green--#DE294" Green Tea looks like Navajo on screen, but that is the 12 year old color on my bedroom walls now, which I have detested since I moved into this house. Yes, DH, detested. "Anything but beige!"

So, while they work on my bedroom, I'm here at the computer, with my working clothes on, waiting to figure out how I will get Poppy to his hair cut and BD1 to her swim lesson the way I look.

However, I am so happy something is finally getting done!! Ok, so the playroom will be put off for another week, but wait, that makes me happy too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home