Thursday, July 29, 2004

Raul!

We spent a grand day at the water park on Tuesday.  We rented a cabana so the grownups could relax in the shade and have a few creature comforts.  The grownups happened to be the Babysitter's Mom and myself. The not-grownups included BD1, BD2, The Babysitter, her boyfriend, and BD2's boyfriend Younger Brother (to differentiate from Little Brother in the previous post).
 
So we rented a cabana.  Charming little girls brought us food and drink; all we had to do was raise our little yellow flag. A friendly woman walked by, saying, "Champagne, Ladies?" and we of course accepted. Alas, no alcohol is allowed in the water park.
 
Reminded me of the stressed plea my circle of friends has:  "Raul, bring me my wine, and massage my back, please!"  I kept asking, "Where is that Raul?" but no one answered. Another day, I guess.
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home