Monday, September 06, 2004

PLAYROOM!!!

Wow. I haven't been here for awhile. At least it's been because we've been busy with everything. BD1 started soccer, Dear Old Dad always wants me to take him somewhere; not anywhere in particular, but just anywhere. BD2 is busy just being here--jumps, hops, speaks in full sentences clearly, plays computer games, loves Dora the Explorer, just doesn't stop. Besides all that, my computer freezes every few minutes and takes it's lovely time unfreezing. So writing becomes more frustrating then enjoyable.

I've been attempting to re-organize myself, and trying to get my dh to help with the play room.

Well, today (Yee haw!!)the whole family helped empty the room into sections in the garage, in true Mission Organization fashion. The empty garage has been transformed. The entire contents of the playroom are now categorized in stacks: Games, Puzzles, Dolls, Photos and Projects, Books, Trash, Donations, Other Rooms and Wall Stuff. My very dear husband did so much to help--I could not have done it by myself.

This afternoon we plan to put things back--after the shelving unit is assembled and up. Then we can fill it with the books, games and puzzles, find a place for the dolls, dress-up, doctor's crash cart, and hang the pictures. We can actually see the floor!

I am so excited to actually be doing this project--maybe I'll be able to focus on others now!

Lunch just now came into the house--I'm going to eat and get back to work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home