Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Holiday!!

Five glorious days!!

We are actually going to "camp" on a lake (the name sounds like a sneeze, Cachuma) with friends and celebrate Thanksgiving there. So, as if you are not used to it by now, there won't be an update for another few days, when I return with campfire stories, apfelskivver stories, and what other things I can think of to write.

I am so looking forward to this get away. I won't have to think about the garage, the damn playroom or the kitchen, for that matter, in my house. We are renting an RV, and my husband is waiting ever-so-patiently for me to get up from the computer, and go get it.

So, with that, I'll leave now.

Happy (American) Thanksgiving!

1 Comments:

At 27/11/04 01:06, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy the stay!

Love,
K.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home