Wednesday, August 24, 2005

I'm here...


...painting, moving furniture, waiting for the other painters to come (this is
the third day they were supposed to come and they are not here yet, nor
have they called), doing a lot of Boosters stuff to get ready for the
school year (preschool begins 9/12, elementary starts 9/6). I'm also
trying to get registered for Referee classes for the upcoming soccer
season, plus I've been asked to be involved in planning for girl scouts
events for our troop.

That week in Tahoe wasn't enough!! But it sure helped!!!!

While I typed this the painters came and we saw some troubles with my new
ceilings, plus they need to replace the new crown moulding since it's
smaller than the size we agreed upon. Now, not only do I have to wait until
the weekend to hear from him again, but I have to call the ceiling guys to
get all the cracks and lines repaired. Will this ever end??

But now, since they won't be here painting today, I'll have a little more
time to paint the girls' bedroom, plus get ready for my interview in
private. I have a job interview for a Project Coordinator position today
at 2:00. Wish me luck!

There goes my Spanish class...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home