Friday, August 12, 2005

Someone Noticed!

A very dear friend wrote:

<responded to your emails yet...but I did want to say that early this week,
I received your check! thank you!>>

I noticed you haven't been on the list or your blog much -- I guessed you
must be verra busy.
Have things quieted down a bit?
And this is my response to her:

Nope not yet....going to Lake Tahoe this weekend with Herb and Cathy Ritter...(giggle) I'm driving up their with my daughters and dog--Scott cannot go, and we're leaving in just a little while....the d**n house is not done yet, and I think I'll be forced to find a "real" job (instead of substitute teaching or demolition crew member) rather sooner than I want to do (yesterday I applied for over 25 jobs at places like Boeing, Pacificare, and the like). I'm not done packing--the clothes are done, but that's the easy part. Now the bikes, snacks, toys, portable potty, blah blah blah and to see how much of all this stuff fits into the van! When we return home, there will be the house to finish and put back together.

We have about 3 more weeks of summer, so I get to fill in entertainment time for Em & Sarah, too. Let's see, beach, paint, swim, paint, move furniture, paint, Wild Rivers Water Park, Soak city, Disneyland, etc., and then paint some more.

I will be back sometime next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home