Tuesday, August 09, 2005

$336

That's what I get to pay the county of Orange, California, for a portrait of me in my car at an intersection I frequent, right next to Poppy's house. An angle of me driving, an angle of the front of my car and an angle of the rear of my car, traveling through the intersection with a light, clear as day that was red as an Abraham Lincoln Rose.

Today I get a notice in the mail that I "may qualify for traffic school." that is, if I'm willing to pay an additional $70.

I want to fight it. I know it's me, and I must have done it, but I can't believe that I blatantly ran a red light without some reason--someone tailgating me? My car is somewhat new to me and I really am not used to the breaks; I seem to need additional time to stop safely than I used to need for my Explorer.

So--a parking ticket for a car that's not mine, and a moving violation for nearly $400 that I cannot believe I did!

I think I might be losing my mind. (and lots of money!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home