Tuesday, February 28, 2006

A Moment of Bliss

I had a few moments of bliss today, actually--

While sitting on the sofa at the piano teacher's house, I listened to Oldest play her piano pieces and watched out the window as Youngest played in the front yard. I thought, "this is what life is supposed to be like--piano lessons, playing in the sunshine and appreciating your children as the blessings they are."

When we got home, they fought for about 35 minutes, making us seriously late for softball practice. And Husband wonders why I am so "uncaring" about these things. It just doesn't do anyone any good to get stressed about it. So, when we get to practice, I'll let the coach go on about how important it is to be on time, and say, "Yes, Coach, we'll do better next time."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home