Thursday, September 28, 2006

Long time no see me, eh?

Here's a quick update. Not a lot to tell, except I'm drowning in paperwork--for the girls, for my dad, for me, all kinds of paperwork and calendaring. I feel like an executive secretary for a somewhat large company! Here's some of the low down:

I'm swamped with paperwork for the girls' activities and things for the school, but I just needed to step in and say "Hi"

DH took the day off today, and we looked at carpet/wood flooring. We are getting new carpet and fake wood flooring in our family room, dining room, and hallways!!!

The house might look pretty good in a few weeks!! The dining room is pretty much done; we have a new dining room set, complete with china hutch/thingy what ever it's called. 8 Chairs, and in the dark sort of "cherry mahogany" finish. It's an oval pedestal table, so if someone has to sit on the "corner", no body has to straddle the legs. What I've wanted for years!

I think (just maybe, don't want to count chickens yet) that I'm done with my dad's paperwork. Let's see if we get any kind of bennies from all the legwork I've done. We did get a little refund from the skilled nursing center, because Medi-Cal accepted his application backdated his approval, so we got a couple of months refunded. That was a nice surprise.

We're having a yard sale this Saturday--I'm really crazy tho--I thought I placed an ad in the local freebie paper, and I did, but I neglected to give an address!! There may not be very many shoppers.

I gotta go...laundry, some more paperwork for the PTA, and Daddy's Home!!! Yippee!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home