Tuesday, June 19, 2007

10 Favorite Movies to Quote

  1. "There ain't no rules in a knife fight" (Paul Newman from Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid) "I can't swiiimmmmm" (Robert Redford from Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid)
  2. "Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father, prepare to die." (Mandy Pantinkin, Princess Bride)
  3. "We all f_*_ up our children somehow dahlin'; it's just a mystery how we did it." (The mom , Divine Secrets of the YaYa Sisterhood)
  4. "Multipass." (Lila Davidovich, The Fifth Element)
  5. "Be the Ball" (Woody Allen, Ants)
  6. "You are my density" (Crispin Glover, Back to the Future)
  7. "I love the smell of Napalm in the morning" –with variations on the scent smelled--(Robert Duvall, Apocalypse Now)
  8. "Zed's dead, baby, Zed's Dead" (Bruce Willis, Pulp Fiction)
  9. "I love you too, Pumpkin" (Mercedes Reuhl, Pulp Fiction)
  10. "This is a fi- dollah milk shake? You got to be kiddin' me!" (John Travolta, Pulp Fiction) and the one about "A royale with cheese—What do they have at Burger King? I don't know, I didn't go to Burger King.)

Sneaky way to get in more than 10, eh? 8^)

1 Comments:

At 21/6/07 07:18, Blogger Bookhorde said...

#2 is my favorite too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home