Wednesday, June 30, 2004

It's Wednesday

Laundry is in process,
Dishes are started,
the front room is straightened,
the dog needs food,
the kids need lunch,
at least the bed is made.

Yesterday afternoon I moaned about my online list friends (My Moms) not commenting on my blog or responding to my posts to them, and boy did I get nearly instant gratification! They were evidently in the woodwork wondering.

I shall post about Norway as soon as I figure out where I left off, and will also write some other brain dumping type doggerel.

Oh, and lest she thinks I forgot her already, CONGRATULATIONS to the new Norwegian Mommy!!

2 Comments:

At 30/6/04 13:46, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!¨

I'll tell her when I see her, which will be after she - and Héctor - have come home.

Love,
K

 
At 30/6/04 21:58, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What?! You mean you can't read my mind?? I have to push all of those little buttons on my keyboard to let you know I'm reading (and enjoying immensly) your blog? (vbg). Seriously, though - I am SO thankful that you were able to give us a first hand account of Mrs. K's big event - and I look forward to reading more about it, along with the goings-ons of you and your family. (Ms. East Coast Editor is surely shuddering at my grammer!!)
Cathy (mom to Jimmy and Tricia)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home