Monday, June 21, 2004

A quick update on my dear friend K. She must stay one more night in hospital, as she is still bleeding. She had stopped for a while, but now has begun again. When M gets home from work, we’ll trek into town and visit her.

It’s been a quiet day today, with big puffy clouds alternately appearing in bright blue sky with periods of rain. It is cold outside, too. With my southern California clothing, I can only stay outside for about 20 minutes. Then I have to get back inside because I’m too cold.

Wednesday morning, bright and early, BD1 and I will leave this beautiful place and begin our journey home. We’ll travel from Oslo to Brussels, Brussels to New York, and then New York to California. I think I’ll try to pack some things tonight so that we can play and maybe go sightseeing tomorrow. We have to buy those promised souvenirs, ya know! I promised BD2 I’d bring her a surprise, and after being gone for a week, it had better be a good one!

Norwegian kidlet is such a great little boy. I hate to see him go through this ordeal after such joy during the weekend.


I wish my DH had ESP. I want him to phone me in the biggest way, and getting an internet connection is time consuming at best. I cannot even send an email to him to ask him to phone, because the connection is unavailable. Now that I have a connection and a good signal strength, I'll try to email him to get him to phone. Or, maybe he'll read this and call. I miss him very much. That's all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home