Thursday, July 01, 2004

An Hour of Free Time

What to do with an hour? The husband (dh) just left for work, the dog has been walked, the girls (bd1 and bd2) are not out of bed yet, and so I have a little bit of time to do whatever I want and postpone the real work day for awhile. What do I do? My choices:

read one of the 7 books I've started

go through that box of paperwork on the front room floor

cross stitch

play mindless computer games

update my blog (here I am)

write letters

oh crap, I could just start right into the day and fold laundry

play mind numbing computer games text twist and spider solitaire)

be a mom and make chocolate chip pancakes that bd2 won't eat
be a mom and make French toast that bd1 won't eat
be a supermom and make both

sit and be overwhelmed at all there is to do and play mind dulling computer games

Drink coffee and stare out the front room window until the girls awaken

What would you do?

Maybe I ought to get my coffee and post more about Norway

1 Comments:

At 1/7/04 11:36, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should go through that box of paperwork on the front room floor

 

Post a Comment

<< Home