Tuesday, April 26, 2005

UPDATE THE BLOG!

poster: Update the BLOG!

Cmaine: I know, I know. Have had the most wicked week and it's only tuesday.

Got a 2nd sinus infection when we landed in LA (the first when we landed in Paris)--have a feeling I got both of them from the plane. I understand now why some people wear surgery masks while flying.

Having "challenges" with dear old dad; haven't had time to unpack and do the f'ng laundry, and if Scott saw that I updated my blog before the laundry was at least started, he'd have a coronary, similar to the one I had in Paris (yup--the real thing). Sarah has minor surgery scheduled for this Friday; have to do a few pre-op steps Thursday.

ok. I will finish my daughter's write up of her girl scout project, start a load of laundry, start dinner and then update my blog. No, I have to visit my father in hospital, then I'll update my blog. No, I'll have to do more laundry, put hte girls to bed, get my paperwork ready for the doc appt tomorrow, then I'll update my blog. No, I'll have to pay some more bills. No--then I'll have dinner dishes to do; no, then it will be again midnight or so and my sinuses will be screaming for sleep. Is that just enough complaining?

I have a great story to write in my blog; I just hope I can remember it all from my quick notes in my journal to entertain my 4 readers.

4 Comments:

At 27/4/05 09:28, Blogger Bookhorde said...

a coronary? Oh no!

 
At 28/4/05 02:35, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you've got some 'splaining to do LUCY!

 
At 29/4/05 11:34, Blogger dsimom said...

What's this coronary thing? You can't just leave it at that...

 
At 2/5/05 10:58, Blogger gemmak said...

Uh???....coronary?? At the speed you seem to be running around I could believe it tho! :o( Slow down lady!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home