Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Push me, Pull me!

Please, oh, please push me, pull me to do the things on my list today!! I need to struggle to get it all done or fall very, very behind in the birthday party planning!

For two nights, I have not slept well. I slept, but awoke several times during the night. It wasn't that I wasn't comfortable in bed or anything; I just kept waking.

So today, my mind and body in unison do not want to do all those things I had put in the Party Planning Timeline. I want them done today because I don't want them hanging around tomorrow, and besides, I think me hoosband wasn't too happy to find the house in such nightmarish condition last night when he returned home from work. He was sweet about it, though, realizing that we got company just as I was to embark on the dinner cooking journey, and the 10 minute house rescue.

Please say some magic words to me to get it all done!! (dh: all I need from you is an, "I love you, anyway, honey.")

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home