Wednesday, December 07, 2005

The Green Sharpie Saga Continues

Now, not only are the green sharpie, my address book, the gifts missing, but my sort of freshly reupholstered love seat (remember that story) has been ruined by a certain little four-year old. She has also broken her cousin's Christmast gift, written with my red sharpie on my beige carpet, ripped the cushions on the above mentioned love seat, and left rice krispies all over the front room floor.

The other day, she broke her crystal swan given to her by her grandmother (my mom), nearly destroyed my new Christmas quilt on my bed (I'm truly relieved she didn't), and can't seem to be anywhere in the house by herself anymore.

However, with all that said, we had a much better day today. We built a fort with blankets and the ruined loveseat, we both got naps--a short one for me, and a long one for her, and even got some of the not-missing gifts wrapped.

Plus, finally, the week's laundry is done, my bedroom is neat and tidy again, the girls are reading to each other in bed. Now I just need to walk the dog and perhaps wrap a couple more presents before going to bed, too.

*yawn*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home