Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Where's My Green Sharpie???

This week was to be the wrapping of presents for Christmas. I've wrapped all of three presents. There is a box of gifts missing. I cannot figure out where it would be. I think my address book and Christmas card list snuck off to hide with the missing gifts. I have special marking pens for labels and cards...I can only find one red one. My green one went somewhere, probably to fraternize with the girls' crayons or markers, never to be seen by its owner again.

My head hurts. Emily has a cold. Sarah has a sinus infection, and too many bloody nose events even though the ENT cauterized it two weeks ago. I've been exceptionally fatigued; I may be anemic, my thoughts are not clear but foggy, too foggy to function adequately. It's time to go get Sarah from school, but Emily is finally sleeping and I am loathe to wake her since it's sleep she needs to get well.

Scott does not express happiness when he comes home from work, and the house looks as if a box factory exploded, and there is no room to park in the garage due to decorations, boxes and toys that have been waiting to get dispersed elsewhere since August. I did clean the garage enough for him to park his car there, but as of today, no car will fit. Even tho it's temporary, my dear Scott won't be happy about it at all.

Where is my address book?? Where are those gifts?? I know they have to be here somewhere, and I cannot think of where I might have laid the address book and Christmas card list.

I planned to use today for my dad's doctor appointment and then to ship all the gifts supposedly ready for emotionally close but geographically distant friends and family. I sat, trying to think of where on earth the missing book and gifts could be. I went in to look under my bed for them, and fell asleep within two minutes on the floor.

The dog came and sniffed at me; Emily came and said "are you ok, mommy?" I said yes, and got up to fix us some lunch. With a full tummy, she went to sleep and I felt a little better, except for my blurry vision. Whassa' matter with me?

I NEED my address book!! What am I to do to replace those gifts??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home