Friday, March 03, 2006

Feast Eighty-Three

Appetizer
How many pillows and blankets do you sleep with?

One pillow, one sheet with one down comfortor and a bed coverlet.

Soup
What are you currently "addicted" to?

besides oil? um, probably sugar. Boring, but it's about the only thing
I crave often (well, besides....)

Salad
If you could make a small change to your current routine or
schedule that would make you just a little bit happier, what would it be?

I long for time alone in my house for 2 hours every day,
after it's clean, to read or nap or write--whatever I want to do.

Main Course
Which adjective do you find yourself using often?

"wonderful"

Dessert
Have you ever picked up a hitchhiker?

Yes. Want details? comment on my blog.

2 Comments:

At 16/3/06 15:58, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to hear the hitchhiker story. Did he turn out to be an axe murderer?

 
At 7/4/06 09:05, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! Let's hear all the details! ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home