Saturday, April 15, 2006

Frid

Friday, April 14, 2006
Feast Eighty-Nine
Appetizer
What movie soundtracks do you own?
Footloose, Dirty Dancing, Don Juan de Marco, Brother Where Art Thou? and a few others...

Soup
How much cash do you usually carry with you? wait a minute, do you know where I live?? Seriously, about $20-$50

Salad
Are you more comfortable around men or women? Why?

Used to be men, now I'm fairly evenly comfortable with both genders and others, too. I used to find women petty, catty, gossipy and hurtful. I have found that men and women generally are equal in those qualities. Besides, my husband has taught me the saying, "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity (or carelessnes, or thoughtlessness)."

Main Course
What is the most mischievous thing you remember doing as a child?

When I was five years old, walking home from kindergarten with a couple of friends, we hid in a trash dumpster (yes, we climbed up one of those big ones) to hide from a police officer. I don't know why we did it, and I think I might have been the instigator.

Dessert
Who is the funniest member of your family? My 4 yr old daughter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home