Friday, April 07, 2006

FRIDAY'S FEAST

Feast Eighty-Eight

Appetizer
Name a trait you share with your parents or your children. only one??

I bite my lower lip when I'm stressed or concentrating (my 9yr old daughter)
I twiddle my thumbs like my father; I eat when stressed, like my mother.

Soup
List 3 qualities of a good leader, in your opinion.

compassion, ability to see a bigger picture, ability to change if decisions made turn out to be wrong.

Salad
Who is your favorite television chef?

The Food 911 guy--don't know his name, but he seems to be quite knowledgeable and a good teacher.

Main Course
Share a story about a gift you received from someone you love.

Just Tuesday of this week I received an early birthday gift from my husband--a new Nikon 200D camera with a lens!!!!!!! It's beautiful! When I tried to use it, I found he had purchased the wrong memory card--so at least I got to practice focusing and playing with all the gadgetry!

Dessert
How do you react under pressure?

I go to sleep. If unable to get sleep, I tend to get very focused, and ignore all outside "distractions," including my children and husband, which annoys all of them. I get very annoyed when they try to interrupt me, too, especially if I've warned them about the pressure.

Other than that, I function fairly well under pressure! 8^)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home