Friday, March 10, 2006

Friday's Feast

I haven't updated in awhile, have been sort of worn out. I'll use the following meme to be my update today, and maybe next week a full story will be here.

Here goes:

Feast Eighty-Four

Appetizer
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how intuitive do you think you are?

maybe a 6.5

Soup
What is your favorite kind of gum?

I don't chew gum.

Salad
Name a CD you own that you would never get rid of.

Steely Dan Aja and Gaucho

Main Course
When was the last time you said something you didn't mean?

Two weeks ago. I felt so crummy about it, too. There was no way to repair the statement, and it sure didn't come out like I intended!

Dessert
What is the sum of the numbers in your birthdate? (Example: 3 + 2 + 1 + 9 + 7 + 9 = 31)

4+1+3+1+9+5+8=31

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home