Sunday, January 28, 2007

one more thing...

About my rant and rave, if that was all that was in my little pea brain, I'd be ok--however, as Dr. Seuss said, "But that is not all, no, that is not all." I have no time to write about the rest of it, and it would probably bore you anyway.

Uncle Papa and Aunt Nana--please know that I love you and that I think of you so very often, and I apologize for not writing to you as much as I've wanted to do. I was sorry to hear of our cousin's death, and I didn't send flowers as you instructed...I just got a card off to them the other day.

Everyone else, I still think of you, too!

That's all for today, really.

1 Comments:

At 28/1/07 13:59, Blogger Poppy said...

I can't even remember how I found your blog but I've lurked a couple of times in the past. Today I was taking a peek at a few that I have in a folder in my favorites and came across your rant. Hugs to you! I certainly can empathize...especially the part about what you wrote not even being "it". I do that a lot myself. Rant and rave and don't even come close to actually divulging what is the root of my stress.

Here's hoping that tomorrow is a better day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home