Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Response to Yesterday's Rant

My favorite Uncle wrote this to me this morning...

Red your blog so NOW YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR POOR'OL GAN HAD BEEN GOING THROUGH FOR THE LAST 19 YEARS... NO WONDER HER HEALTH AINT SO GOOD>>>
From my experience, it's my bet that you will conform before he does..... Tell Scott I'm pulling for him and if he is going to succeed he will have to learn to DODGE, DUCK and RUN (a lot)......


Yesterday the rest of the day included emotional traumas from both my daughters. One big issue included bullying, and then some extended discussion between the other girl's mother and me. The second big issue was again my older daughter not winning the popularity contest of Sergeant At Arms in her school's student council. The third issue was from the little one, who thought her friends didn't want to play with her (I guess she didn't want to be left out of all the hugs and comforts from Mommy).

With all that and a Girl Scout leadership council meeting last night, today seems much much better. My uncle's post helped a great deal. In addition, I slept for half the day this morning, which probably gave me the alone time I needed to get out of my funk. Maybe I'll go take a nap now to finish off my "healing." (evil grin) Hubby and I have got along quite nicely together today!

Thanks for reading...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home