Wednesday, June 22, 2005

SOLD! TO THE LOWEST BIDDERS!!

Blanche and Pseudolimo are both gone. Yesterday, June 21, 2005, I sold my Exploder. You might say it was Sarah’s first car, since we bought it 3 days before she was born. I did negotiate, and when the inspecting mechanic gave his estimate of what it would need (at the same time saying it was a great car for the money), I came down on the price a bit. However, it’s not in my garage anymore, and maybe, just maybe, we’ll get OUR two cars back into the garage again.

Today, June 22, 2005, Pseudolimo left us. I came down, way down on this price, but I knew it had some problems to be fixed, so I’m happy in two areas…it’s not blocking my driveway anymore, plus, someone who really loves the car has it and will treat it great. And another thing: Poppy has another month's rent in his savings account. He has a whole year to live! (there)

We are again, a two car family, and can fit both of those cars in the garage again!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home