Thursday, December 08, 2005

The Address Book Returns!!

Yippee!! My address book returned home! The gifts are still missing, but now at least I know the addresses I need to ship the not-missing gifts to my folks...

Still feeling fatigued...but I do feel as if something got accomplished today...the address book, 8 prezzies wrapped and two boxes ready to ship.

Plus, the week's laundry is done and I've even vacuumed with my new vacuum--it really sucks! (I know, dumb joke). But it's great!

More to wrap for shipping, then the cards to send, then the local gifts to wrap, then the family gifts, then some sewing. After that we'll be baking and baking and baking and having a bunch of fun in the Mankey Christmas Kitchen!

2 Comments:

At 9/12/05 11:27, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, you make life out to be much harder then it really is...

 
At 9/12/05 12:10, Blogger Gudmans Dautter said...

Well, maybe, but each person has her/his own load to bear. I don't make life out to be hard or easy--it is what it is...I just report it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home