Thursday, April 27, 2006

Friday Feast 91

Friday, April 28, 2006
Feast Ninety-One

Appetizer

On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how polite are you?

About an 8, I think
Soup
What was the last thing that made you laugh out loud?

My Uncle Cliff’s email to me the other day. He always gives me a smile, and this time I really laughed.  Odd tho., now I don’t remember what exactly it was about.

Salad
Who is your favorite cartoon character?

I have two…Mickey Mouse and Bambi.  I love Mickey Mouse because he’s a happy fellow, who can always make situations comical, even when he’s angry.  He always comes out smiling.  Bambi is my other favorite because of his curiosity and strength he had to show; the gorgeous animation is another reason I favor Bambi.  The fluidity of the scampering animals, but especially Bambi when he ran or explored just cannot be topped, 3d or 2d, as far as I’m concerned.

Main Course
Tell about the funniest teacher you ever had.

I had great funny teachers throughout my education, including college. I was lucky that way. However, one stands out from my senior year in high school, my Anatomy & Physiology class.  It was a tough class, and he always had a wry comment to make, but besides that, he was funniest when he did not intend to be so.

Dessert
Complete this sentence…I strongly believe that If our country would pay slightly less attention to other countries’ problems and pay much more attention to our own challenges, then other countries might not rage against us so much.

2 Comments:

At 4/5/06 19:54, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! What a delightful story. You should have called the Local TV station and had them share this with everyone.

It makes me think of the baby girl born to your mom and dad and the baby boy that was born to your aunt and uncle several years ago. Both of you were like rare pearls that have withstood the storms of life. When the two of you left the nest we (the parents) were apprehensive and didn’t want to see you fly away (much like the hummingbirds in your story) but you were strong (I might add hardheaded) and determined. You soon established your own nest and have produced offspring’s that have blessed our lives as grandparents.
We are grateful to your mom and dad for letting us be a part of your family. You have enhanced our lives with your accomplishments and your thoughtfulness by sharing your experiences with us.

Amazed by His Grace,
With Love,

Uncle Cliff & Aunt Amanda

 
At 7/5/06 13:10, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The above comment should have been posted to the Hummingbird story!!

Guess I got my fingers on the wrong keys. GUPP

 

Post a Comment

<< Home