Saturday, April 22, 2006

Friday's Feast

Appetizer List 3 things you keep putting off.
Cleaning out my Dad's things.
Washing my car.
Making Em's Jacket and a quilt I started nearly 2 years ago

Soup What do you feel is your greatest responsibility?
Helping my children become responsible, kind, intelligent and caring adults, and showing them by example.


Salad
If you could have starred in any movie, which one would you have wanted to be in and why?

The Big Easy. Great scenes with Dennis Quaid. Need I say more?

Main Course
What is an expectation you had as a child about being an adult and, now that you are grown up, you realize you were wrong?That people in my extended famliy cared about me and my immediate family.

Dessert When was the last time you had your car serviced?About three weeks ago. Had to take it back once, and found I have to take it back again, as the repairs made caused other problems.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home